CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

8 months

Luke is 8 months! He wants to crawl so badly and is beginningto pull up. He is a sqirmer and full of life. Before long he will be into everything!
Luke on his first day of "school." God answered my first prayer in allowing Luke to sleep late this morning. I didn't want him to fall asleep in the car on the way to school. I wanted him to see his room and watch me leave learning that others can take care of him. He did great! The teachers said he was happy (my second prayer) and that he napped well. I said "really? how long" ... from 11:15- 11:55. It's all relative I guess. I guess it is great that he even went to sleep the first day and I wasn't complaining since he took a nap when he got home.

0 comments: