CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Valentine dinner!


As I was packing today, I came across this table cloth. I got it 10 years ago for mine & Michael's first Valentine's day. We couldn't go out to eat, so a tablecloth & candles made the dinner different. I thought it would be fun to make our dinner a little different with the boys this year too. I had planned to make chicken parmesean anyway and it was actually what I made our first Valentine's day as well. Same recipe & everything! The boys loved the candles, Luke sang happy birthday to himself (becuase that is what candles are for, right?). We exchanged cards & all told each other what we loved about one another. We topped off the dinner with M &M's. It will be an evening to remember! Oh,and of course I knew the table cloth would need to head straight to the wash- spaghetti sauce, toddler boys & a white table cloth do not mix well.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw, that's sweet, Lindsey. Looks like a fun time with your little Valentines.

Lorei Family said...

That is so cute! Great idea!!