CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

1 month!

Sam has been home for almost 3 weeks. He is doing very well & we are adjusting, although I will say it seems like he has been home much longer than that!!  I took him to the pediatrician on Sept 18 and he weighed 5lbs 12 oz. He had gained a little more than an ounce a day since he left the NICU. We had our one month appointment today and he weighed 7lbs 3 oz!!  He just blazed right on through the 6 lb range. That means he gained 23 ounces in 14 days!!  I couldn't believe it. I have been wondering when I could consider him a newborn as opposed to a preemie and today was the day. He is the size of an average newborn and is very healthy!!  Here are a few pictures...  (The last pic is horrible of the big boys, but at least you can see Sam's little face!)


0 comments: