CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2012

bottle

Sam is taking a bottle occassionally, but still not consistent. I guess I originally thought once he took a bottle one time, that he would "get it" and be good to go. So I thought he would be home with us this weekend. Apparently, that isn't how it works. It still just takes so much energy for him to take a bottle. I have been going to see him at least once a day and sometimes I'm able to give him a bottle. I typically change his diaper, take his temperature and hold him now each time I go. He pooped on me today when I changed his diaper... a first for me in all the diapers I've changed over the years!  I have enjoyed being with him over this past week, but now my heart is aching for him to be with us!  Last night, he was the most alert I'd ever seen him. Here is a picture of him in my lap... Please pray he will come home soon! 

 

0 comments: