CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I haven't had any additional contraction scares. I am starting to feel really relieved that I have made it so close to 30 weeks!! The doctors are very optimistic about baby's health now that I've made it this far. I love all these analogies the doctors give me. Today the head high risk doctor said " you've got the silver medal by making it to 30 weeks. 32 will be the gold and anything on top of that, will just be icing on the cake!"

The upside of all this is the great visits I've had with family & friends. My cousin Laura even gave me a pedicure!! Here are pics of some of the sweet visitors that I've had...

My mom, Aunt Debbie, Aunt Gloria & cousin Kim

 Allison, Rachel, me, Misty & Lindsey


Jacob and yes, Lucy!!


Kristen & Sarah (who gets the award for travelling the farthest... from Peru!!)



Michael, me, Karen & Matt (who chose to spend his birthday dinner at the hopsital :)

0 comments: