CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My days have looked pretty much the same these past weeks... Tv, stay in bed, visit with friends, pay bills, coordinate my kids' schedule and read books. Sounds pretty decent, but I tell you that after over 5 weeks, it's very old! My energy level is fading because of the rest. I don't have much responsibility, but I also have no freedom... Haven't ridden in a car since July 11 and I can't even go outside without someone pushing me in a wheel chair. Next time, I'll take these breaks in smaller doses, please!
I am monitored for contractions & heart rate twice a day & there was a little more activity with that today. They raised my dosage of medicine to keep those at a minimum, so the doctors & nurses are watching me a little more closely. I go through phases of accepting the idea that I'll be in the hospital for 3 more weeks, then today happens & I wonder if I'll make it through the weekend. I take comfort in reminding myself that God knows our baby boy's birthday... That HE cares for our son (and for me) more than we do. In terms of medicine I think the doctors are surprised, although glad, that I've made it this far. We are not surprised & feel like it is only because of God that we are expecting for everyone to be healthy! Keep praying!

1 comments:

Greg and Nicolle said...

Hang in there! Thinking of you