CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My contractions settled down and the doctors are contiuing to give me a small dose of medicine each day as precaution to prevent more contractions. I have felt good these past couple of days and doctors are going to get me as far along as they can. I made it to August!  That was a personal first goal of mine. My next goal is to make it next Friday (around 30 weeks).

I am starting to get tired of being at Baptist. I know I will be here longer and it will totally be worth it, but part of my heart really wants to be at home with Michael and the boys. Jacob told me the other night that he wished I could be home to cook him dinner. And of course, I wish that too!  I think of everyone, this has been a little harder on Jacob. He's my homebody. He is getting a little tired of going to camps and would be content to be home to draw, write & play legos!!

Thanks you for praying & reaching out!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Lindsey,

I've been reading all of your updates. I am sorry you are dealing with bedrest but glad to hear things are going well and you are still growing your sweet baby boy. It sounds like you are in great hands.

I hope all continues to go well and you and your little man stay healthy.

Lorei Family said...

Praying for you! Hang in there.