CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I made is past August 10!  My next goal is Aug 22. These are just personal goals & there is really nothing within my control that I can do to get there (except rest, I guess), but they help get me through my bed rest. Baby boy "passes" his ultrasound test every time with flying colors- checking amniotic fluid, his diaphragm, lungs and heart. I was anxious to see how much they estimated him to weigh on Friday. We were hoping it was atleast 3lbs which is the average for 30 weeks. They take certain measurements to estimate his weight and it was 3lbs 10oz! I cried of course. I was so unbelievably thankful. Michael said it is tough with me being in the hospital, but this is what we prayed for! God is continuing to show Himself to us throughout this process. we are finally getting to a point where baby boy should be healthy upon delivery (just a little bit "mini") and I am getting so excited to meet him!

0 comments: