CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The story.... Ever since Luke was born (2007), Michael and I have wanted another baby. I had an issue at Luke's delivery via c-section that might not allow us to have another one (basically it's called a uterine window & after healing would increase my chanes of reoccurrence and potential inability to carry the baby to a healthy term). We weren't ready anytime soon... We had our hands full with two toddler boys! We didnt linger much on it until 2009 we met with doctors & had semi-unclear advice. We pursued other appointments, lots of prayer and looked into adoption for the next two years. In january of 2012, we were ready to make our decision. We went away for a weekend to seek clarity & pray. There is no way to describe what happened that weekend... Except we totally felt God's presence & peace. We decided that week to move forward with having a biological child. February 7, I found out I was pregnant! I was excited, shocked & scared. We meet with my OB and they seem somewhat optimistic saying things like "there are possibe risks, but I don't think they are likely." I was filled with hope. At 13 week ultrasound a different doctor, my new high risk dr, was telling me to prepare for hospital bed rest at 24 weeks. We were deflated, but we planned on it. We found out in May, we were having a another boy! Ultrasounds have been going as planned & things are looking as good as they can. We hit 23, then 24 and for three weeks the was little change in the thinning of my scar. We were hopeful yet again.

0 comments: