CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Things are pretty uneventful here. It's been 2 weeks and surprsingly, it is going by faster than I thought. A high risk doctor and general OB come see me everyday. Our conversation is very short as I have literally no other symptoms of anything which is great!!  It does make it harder at times to swallow the fact that I'm here. I feel like I have a one bedroom apartment in the hopsital.
My ultrasounds are uneventful too which is what we want. They did measure baby boy on Monday and he is estimated to be about 2.5lbs. I actually feel my best when I leave the ultrasound because I know for a fact that nothing is going on without my knowing.
What I miss most is being at home with Michael and the boys. I miss giving Michael a hug when he gets home from work. I miss reading the boys books and making them lunch. I also miss cooking. I don't miss cleaning :0 I"m sure Michael misses that!  They've told me the longest I will go is to 34 weeks, so at most, I have 6 more weeks to go! 

0 comments: